We are looking for an ambitious, tenacious and results driven individual to join our team to help fund, maximise and grow income in this area to fund our vital work. If you care about the issues facing young people and share our ambition and passion to drive change, our Fundraiser role is the perfect fit for you.
You will be working closely with senior management to identify and submit funding applications to trusts and foundations. You will work against mutually agreed financial targets and KPI’s and be responsible for single and multi-year grant applications and ultimately see the tangible difference that your successful applications make. You will be based in our Brighton office but we will consider applications from those who prefer to work remotely.
We are Ditch the Label, the global youth charity. For over 10 years, we’ve been on a mission to help young people overcome the issues that affect them the most.
Whether that’s bullying, mental health, relationships, identity or the tough stuff in-between, we’re here. We provide digital safe spaces, direct support, education programmes, public campaigns and world-class research.
One of the things we are proudest of here at Ditch the Label, is the welcoming culture of friendliness and team work that we have created.
We take our work seriously, but not ourselves and believe that people work at their best when they are at their happiest and in an environment that is chilled and relaxed. Walk into our office and you’ll experience a light and airy buzz, with vibrant music, tons of breakout spaces, unlimited snacks and pretty much every combination of coffee you could ever imagine.
We are proud to have a culture that permeates the values of Ditch the Label; we’re judgement free and here to support everyone in being their best possible selves.
- Stage 1: Written applications (you’re here)
- Stage 2: Initial interview with up to 2 members of the Ditch the Label team (held virtually)
- Stage 3: Final interview with CEO (in-person, social distancing allowing)
- Stage 4: DBS checks
- Stage 5: Your first day (goals!)
Role particulars and benefits:
We are able to offer two options for this role.
- 37.5 hours per week
- Salary: £27-35k PA depending upon experience.
- Location: Brighton, UK
- Office hours: Monday to Friday. 9am – 5.30pm
- Contract: Full-time
- Annual leave: 28 days, plus your birthday off
- 16 hours per week
- Salary: £18-20k PA depending upon experience
- Location: Brighton, UK
- Office hours: During our office hours as above
- Contract: Part-time
- Annual leave: 28 days (pro rata), plus your birthday off
- Weekly team meditations, yoga and breathwork
- Monthly team days out and team socials
- Bring your pet to work days
- Early finish on Fridays
- 28 day holiday entitlement, plus R&R days and your birthday off
- Free snacks, flavoured/iced coffees and drinks
- Open and supportive team
- A beautiful office environment with calming essential oils, breakout areas and plenty of calm spaces
- Regular team briefs and catchups
- Regular 360 appraisals and coaching
- Team conference trips
- Free Spotify premium
- Cake days & office treats
Fill out the form below to apply. We are unable to accept incomplete application forms.