We are looking for an Office Manager to join our UK head office team! If you’ve got an eye for detail and exceptional interpersonal skills, we’d love to hear from you.
We are looking for a proactive, detail orientated and confident individual who can provide administrative support to company management and staff to ensure the smooth running of the office.
This is a varied role that includes being the first point of contact for the charity, office management, administration and HR duties within a small team so would suit someone who is adaptable and happy to help wherever necessary.
There is room to grow in the role and add more responsibilities for the right candidate.
Both part-time and full-time options considered.
Please read our full job specifications here.
We are Ditch the Label, the global youth charity. For over 10 years, we’ve been on a mission to help young people overcome the issues that affect them the most.
Whether that’s bullying, mental health, relationships, identity or the tough stuff in-between, we’re here. We provide digital safe spaces, direct support, education programmes, public campaigns and world-class research.
One of the things we are proudest of here at Ditch the Label, is the welcoming culture of friendliness and team work that we have created.
We take our work seriously, but not ourselves and believe that people work at their best when they are at their happiest and in an environment that is chilled and relaxed. Walk into our office and you’ll experience a light and airy buzz, with vibrant music, tons of breakout spaces, unlimited snacks and pretty much every combination of coffee you could ever imagine.
We are proud to have a culture that permeates the values of Ditch the Label; we’re judgement free and here to support everyone in being their best possible selves.
- Stage 1: Written applications (you’re here)
- Stage 2: Initial interview with up to 2 members of the Ditch the Label team (held virtually)
- Stage 3: Final interview with CEO (in-person, social distancing allowing)
- Stage 4: DBS checks
- Stage 5: Your first day (goals!)
Role particulars and benefits:
- Salary: £16k PA (Part-time hours and depending upon experience)
- Salary: £26k PA (Full-time hours and depending upon experience)
- Location: Brighton, United Kingdom
- Office hours: Monday to Friday. 9am – 5.30pm
- Contract: Full-time and part-time considered
- Annual leave: 28 days, plus your birthday off (pro rate for part-time roles)
We are big on self-care and practicing what we preach and so our
manifesto really does permeate through the entire organisation, starting with each and every team member. Some of our perks include:
- Weekly team meditations, yoga and breathwork
- Monthly team days out
- Bring your pet to work days
- Early finish on Fridays
- 28 day holiday entitlement, plus R&R days and your birthday off (pro-rata for part-time roles)
- Free snacks, flavoured/iced coffees and drinks
- Open and supportive team
- A beautiful office environment with calming essential oils, breakout areas
- and plenty of calm spaces
- Regular team briefs and catchups
- Regular 360 appraisals and coaching
- Team conference trips
- Free Spotify premium
- Cake days & office treats
How to apply:
Fill out the form to apply.
We’re excited to receive your application!
We are unable to accept incomplete application forms.