Do you wear makeup?
Ditch the Label teamed up with Sleek MakeUP to carry out some much needed research in to attitudes towards makeup and those who wear it. The Survey included 1084 people from aged 13+ from all over the UK. The report asked respondents about their makeup wearing habits, thoughts and feelings when wearing it and opinions towards others who wear it.
The Makeup Shaming Report is launched in conjunction with Sleek’s campaign My Face. My Rules. This research unveils some pretty interesting statistics about the nature of makeup shaming…
Here’s a snippet of what we found out…
- 27% of people feel judged for wearing makeup
- 48% of people agreed that makeup makes them feel attractive
- 45% agreed more men should wear makeup
- 50% of people agreed that makeup makes them feel confident
- 75% said that they think some women would look better if they wore less makeup
- 22% said they take women who wear lots of makeup less seriously
- 31% agreed wearing lots of makeup looks trashy
These stats are sure to raise some eyebrows…but don’t take our word for it! Read the full report below….
The Makeup Shaming Report
Do you wear makeup every day? How does it make you feel? Join us in Community to share your thoughts on the latest DTL research….